Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Hello bloggers!
Its thanksgiving! For some...
Yea, for me, today isn't thanksgiving. Which stinks, cause i can't celbrate with everyone else.
See, my dad was on call today, so he couldn't be here, and so naturally my mom didn't want to do it without him.
So MY thanksgiving is tomorrow.

Okay, for all of you who watched the 'Macy Thanksgiving parade'.....did you see those cheerleaders? There was like...300 of them?
I mean, good for them for doing that..but why in the world would you want to be 1 of 300? I just like the smaller cheer leading groups better i guess.

So, anyway, in honor of thanksgiving, i wrote a letter to tom turkey. I seriously think tom turkey gets over shadowed. Like, for real. Who do you know talks about 'Tom Turkey' ? Bless him, he gets WAY overshadowed by Santa.
I mean, i know Santa is like, great in all, but if you really, really get a good look at santa, you'll see and fat man, who wears to much blush and makes little people his slaves.
But Tom Turkey? He would NEVER do that! So, to show respect, here is my letter to Tom Turkey.
Dear Tom Turkey,
Well, to start out, i think you are just wonderful. And i want to apologize to you, for not getting any notice. You only get one day a year, but it always gets over looked, because of Santa. Personally, I think you look and taste better and better each year, and we should celebrate you with song and dance. So its settled. I hear by decree that there will be a Tom Turkey song and dance in your honor.
Best wishes, till next year,
Holly Miller


Okay, now i think EVERYONE should right a letter to tom turkey, telling him how much he is appreciated.

Till next time,
Holly

1 comment:

Nadia Murti said...

I dunno, I kinda feel guilty for, you know, eating his brethren.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...