Sunday, February 20, 2011
Shadowspell ; number four!!
Author: Jenna Black
Summary: On top of spending most of her time in a bunkerlike safe house and having her dates hijacked by a formidable Fae bodyguard, Faeriewalker Dana Hathaway is in for some more bad news: the Erlking and his pack of murderous minions known as the Wild Hunt have descended upon Avalon. With his homicidal appetite and immortal powers, the Erlking has long been the nightmare of the Fae realm. A fragile treaty with the Faerie Queen, sealed with a mysterious spell, is the one thing that keeps him from hunting unchecked in Avalon, the only place on Earth where humans and Fae live together. Which means Dana’s in trouble, since it’s common knowledge that the Faerie Queen wants her – and her rare Faeriewalker powers – dead. The smoldering, sexy Erlking’s got his sights set on Dana, but does he only seek to kill her, or does he have something much darker in mind?
Okay, so i'm FINALLY doing a review on this. FINALLY.
But i'm going to be quick, cause i'm in a horrible mood, but felt bad about leaving yall in the cold, so i'm going to do it anyway.
1. Keenan is my favorite. I named my bunny after him. True story.
2. The Erlking is AMAZING. I have a thing for dark guys (;
3. Dana's Dad is really sweet in a cold, fae way.
4. The way Jenna Black describes the scenary in this book is great. I could picture everything crystal clear in my mind.
1. There wasn't enough Keenan
2. It felt like something was....missing. Its going really slow in some places, and it just seemed...lacking.
Okay, so that was incredibly short, but as i said, i'm in a horrible mood.
You can find this book here -- ( Amazon, Barns&Noble , Borders) and more about Jenna Black by clicking on her name.
Your irked blogger,