Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year (:

Happy New Year everyone!!
I hope everybody is doing well, and having a happy new year!

Which brings me to my first question of the day....does everybody celebrate New Years? I mean, i don't think that only Americans celebrate it, cause its a world wide thing...right?

So, if someone could like....google that or something? Wiki it? Cause i just don't feel like doing it. And if no one knoes i'll cowboy up and do it myself (:

Okay, without further to do, here are my New Years goals!!

1. Read 150 books. Now, many of you are probably thinking 'Why is it so little? You could probably do that in 5 month.' But you've got to think about all the pages, and homework...and ect. So i'm making it 150. If anyone has book suggestions or anything like that, please let me know! I'll read anything!! With each book i'll also be doing a review (:

2. Loose 30lbs. Many of you haven't ever met me (pretty much none of you, but i don't know if anyone of my friends/family reads this) but i'm not a small girl. I'm not HUGE, but i could stand to loose a couple pounds. So i want to loose 30lbs and not gain it all back. I want to be able to look good in a bikini. I mean, i wear one anyway because there are some people WAY bigger than me that wear one, but i still want to look good.

3. Only drink one soda ever other month. This kinda goes with the 'loose 30lbs' thing, but i just wanted to make this a serperate goal because i can still loose weight and drink a lot of sundrop. I don't think you guys understand how much i LOVE SUNDROP! for real, i'm addicted. So, to tone that addiction down, i'm making myself refuse it. I'm going to drink one today, but after that, none til February.

4. I'm going to not care what anyone else thinks about me. I've said before that i already DONT care, which i don't. But i do sometimes let it get to me. I think one reason i don't care, is because i don't act like myself, so when people talk about me, its not really me....make since? So i'm going to be me, and not care what people think (:

5. Kick boxing. Starting tomorrow, i'm doing Kick boxing at the YMCA, and i'm going to stick with it. I'm kinda excited, but i feel like crap soo....i don't really want to go.

So there's my 5, but i need 5 more!! post in the comments what you think is a good new years goals!

Later,
Holly

1 comment:

Nadia Murti said...

I tried reading 100 books this year.

I only got to 35. :(

Good luck with your resolutions!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...